Space under your concrete? We can help.
One of the challenges in estimating accurately are the presence of voids under concrete, here is what you need to know;
– Voids are nearly always present where slabs meet vertical walls, such as a porch against the foundation.
– Voids are nearly always present behind pool walls.
– Voids are generally caused from a combination of loose soils and water, but can also develop because of deteriorating organic matter such as roots or a fluctuating water table where soils are alternately saturated then dried out.
– Voids are often the result of poor site preparation. Proper slope of the top soil generates runoff away from the structure, not towards it. French drains, gutters, landscaping and sprinklers all play a role whether you will be dealing with settling and voids.
– While not generally caused by “critters” once voids exist rodents and larger animals take up residence often expanding the living quarters.
When you see settling or suspect voids call the professionals, we can help.
Superior technology, Superior polymers, Superior results.