You have choices when it comes to concrete repair, you can replace it and not just with new concrete, or you can use a competitor so why should you choose 1-855-752-2522?
1. Compared to new concrete or professionally installed pavers, concrete Slabjacking will be 1/4 to 1/2 as costly. A new 10×10 concrete slab is roughly $800 to $1000. Slabjacking? About $400
2. Method. Geo -polymer Slabjacking has proven to be a superior method verses “mudjacking” or concrete grouting. Lighter, quicker, less disruptive, able to under-seal cracks and much smaller holes all combine for a better repair method.
3. Experience. With thousands of slabs raised Slabjack Geotechnical is the most experienced Slabjack contractor in the markets we serve. We are students of the process and attend continuing education seminars to sharpen our skills and to stay current with the latest materials and methods.
4. Material. 1-855-752-2522 utilizes RR401g geo-polymer as our material of choice. This material is fully hydrophobic and twice as dense as many lifting polymers on the market today providing incredible load carrying capacity. In fact this polymer can support over 12,000 lbs per square foot!
5. We are committed to being the easiest Slabjack company to do business with. From initial contact to final billing our process has been streamlined for simplicity. Hey, this isn’t brain surgery it shouldn’t be as complex.
Call today, let the concrete raising professionals take care of your concerns.
Superior technology, Superior polymers, Superior results.