The Geo-polymer 1-855-752-2522 uses to raise settled concrete slabs like patios, porches, driveways and sidewalks is really incredible, here’s why;
1. It is the only polymer on the market with 49% recycled components. In fact it’s so unlike the competition it’s patented! Other polymers use raw petroleum-based materials, ours? Recycled bottles. Let’s work together to keep that stuff out of land fills, or worse, oceans.
2. It is formulated to “skin” over very quickly. This enables our polymer to be as much as 20% stronger and happens only because of the recycled components in our polymer. The other guys foam stays sticky and soft, not something you want with a lifting polymer.
3. After 1-855-752-2522 testing, it was found to have a much greater lifting capacity than foams from our competitors. Rapid setting, tough outer “skin” and more dense than our competitors foam.
4. Easier to control lift. Because it has a stronger lift and a more rapid rise our polymer stays where you want it. The other stuff? Because it does not raise as rapidly or as strongly it has to flow further to lift the same weight, not an advantage with smaller slabs, heavy structures or slabs with point loads.
5. Our polymer doesn’t over-react thermally as quickly as the competition. Any polyurethane foam will char given enough material in one place, however, our polymer (after using vs the competition on real world jobs) does not char as quickly, greatly reducing noxious fumes and the resulting weakened polymer.
6. D.O.T. Approved for freeway use. Slabs in excess of 100,000lbs have been lifted, so you can rest assured it will support your driveway and porch without concern.
7. Hydrophobic. Water does not affect it’s ability to rise, lift and set. No need to worry about water behind a sea wall or under a slab our polymer is formulated for total saturation stability.
Bottom line – we’ve tested the competitions material, it is a poor substitute for the material we have been using for three years. Ours is a dense, fast rising, incredibly strong polymer and formulated with 49% recycled components. Simply put, it is the finest concrete raising polymer on the market today.
If you want the best forget the rest, call today,
Superior technology, Superior polymers, Superior results.